Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

> Faithless официально объявили о распаде
 sumnix Пользователя сейчас нет на форуме
Отправлено: 17.03.2011 - 15:30:16 (post in topic: 1, link to post #461132)
Цитировать сообщение Цитировать выделенный текст

Глаза ИбадаGold
bdac support
Group Icon
Ай-яй-юшек: 2
Штраф:(0%) -----

Faithless распадается… sorry2stersorry
Цитата (maxijazz.co.uk)
Hello you,

If you're a regular visitor to this site, you'll at least know that I am not! I've been meaning to enlist the talents of my nephew Reuben to better engage with this brave, new, but virtual world..

Touring however, often disrupts the best laid plans...

And so we come to the reason behind this, admittedly rare, communication.

After 15 years(!) and six albums(!!) I think we've probably made our collective point by now and that it's time to close the book and return to the library...

We've had, with you, the most unbelievable, epic and moving experience, stretching over years and tens of thousands of miles... joyful, exhilarating and empowering, we never for a moment thought an affair could last this long. Or be this powerful. Never thought for a moment that the end of this journey would be left to us either...

Quite naturally people grow, change and leave the things of youth behind them. You've not only brought us with you, but introduced us to y'children too! What're you like..?

The album 'The Dance Never Ends' was written and produced for you, as a thank you, but also as a goodbye.. the tour schedule has been particularly hectic as we attempt to visit as many territories as there are people who wanna see us.. And say thank you.

If I devoted the rest of my life to the task, I could NEVER thank you enough. I have memories that will still be with me in my next life.

But, like when writing a song, you always just 'know' when it's finished... this is and was the "Thank YOU And Goodbye' tour and to be truthful, I really hope you just pick up the ball of your life.. And RUN WITH IT!!

Once again, whether you bought or downloaded a cd, came to a show or told your mates about us... Whether from the beginning or just last week..

Thank you.

You'll be in my heart forever. Listen for my voice in future lifetimes, I only grow in your shadow, you're the sun to me.

One Love.

Maxi

confused2
    Maxi Jazz (Максвелл Александр Фрейзер), участник группы Faithless, опубликовал на собственном сайте официальное сообщение о том, что коллектив прекратит существование по завершению проходящего в настоящее время концертного тура.

Maxi Jazz пишет, что текущим туром группа намеревается отблагодарить поклонников коллектива за преданность, а также попрощаться с ними. На официальном сайте Faithless уточняется, что ни один из запланированных концертов отменен не будет. Согласно сведениям с того же ресурса, последнее шоу группы состоится в Лондоне 8 апреля 2011 года.
Отсюда и отсюда.

PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователюСайт пользователя
Bottom Top
 Поблагодарили за полезное сообщение: geogeo

0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Опции темы Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

Анклавы Клуба в социальных сетях:
Клуб любителей Аудиокниг - Твиттер  Клуб на ФейсБук  Клуб любителей Аудиокниг - наш канал на YouTube  Канал Клуба Любителей Аудиокниг в Телеграм